Entrepreneurship 101 – Everything You Need To Know To Open A Business
Want to freelance? Taking your first steps toward entrepreneurship? Not sure where to start? No need for an MBA, or a business degree. Opening a business is easier than you think!
Everyone should experience what it’s like to be a business owner, and to know what it’s like to support themselves. If you have any sort of side cash coming in, you need to have a business.
In this course I show you the following –
- The different types of businesses in the United States and why YOU SHOULD NOT BE a sole proprietor.
- This is possible legal trouble.
- How to open a business in the United States! EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIVE HERE!
- 3 different options that have great employment benefits.
- I explain how to obtain an EIN and why you need one.
- How to Open an LLC and convert it to an S-Corp
- How to save on taxes with an S-Corp
- How to properly outsource work and reduce your taxes
- I show you how to open a business bank account.
- I explain the beauty of business expenses and living your dream
- I explain your tax obligations, and give you resources to pay them.
- My downloadable template to track your spending.
If you’ve ever thought about opening a business you owe it to take this course today!
The course is the ever developing skill kit to keep you up to date with modern freelancing.
This course walks you through exactly where you need to go to find companies in need of improvement.
In this course you get 12 different examples of business niches that are easy to find, and plentiful no matter your location.
- You can start selling websites immediately.
- These are actual themes I’ve used and continue to use for client work as well as personal projects.
- They are proven to get results and not just look ‘pretty’.
- If your design skills are bad, this is a great starting point for you.
- It saves you time and money.
- You don’t need to know WordPress.
This course does not cover hosting, or web development.
Access to over 850+ Templates Via Templated.co
This course comes with a comprehensive checklist of 11 ESSENTIAL questionts ask your client
This course comes with 1 Downloadable Invoice Template
This course also comes with 1 Downloadable and Re-usable Contract
I cover 2 different types of freelancing
- Portfolio (the ‘just pay the smaller bills’)
- Social Media Marketing
This course comes with 6 Email Templates To Initiate Contact | (Downloadable PDFs)
- Adwords Outreach Email
- General Outreach Email
- 72 Hour Followup Email
- General Suggestions Email
- Satisfied Customer Phone Script / Email
- General Professional Outreach From Google