Entrepreneurship 101 – Everything You Need To Know To Open A Business
Want to freelance? Taking your first steps toward entrepreneurship? Not sure where to start? No need for an MBA, or a business degree. Opening a business is easier than you think!
Everyone should experience what it’s like to be a business owner, and to know what it’s like to support themselves. If you have any sort of side cash coming in, you need to have a business.
In this course I show you the following –
- The different types of businesses in the United States and why YOU SHOULD NOT BE a sole proprietor.
- This is possible legal trouble.
- How to open a business in the United States! EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIVE HERE!
- 3 different options that have great employment benefits.
- I explain how to obtain an EIN and why you need one.
- How to Open an LLC and convert it to an S-Corp
- How to save on taxes with an S-Corp
- How to properly outsource work and reduce your taxes
- I show you how to open a business bank account.
- I explain the beauty of business expenses and living your dream
- I explain your tax obligations, and give you resources to pay them.
- My downloadable template to track your spending.
If you’ve ever thought about opening a business you owe it to take this course today!